I saw this idea online and I thought how fantastic it would be to do one here for us. With hubby’s brain injury, forgetting daily is something he can’t help. Making memories come one moment at a time, and our family motto is: Live Today, Enjoy Each Moment, Let nothing pass you by. So here it is — our first ever Family Friendly Summer Bucket List.
I don’t know if we will get done everything on this list but we sure are going to try. I think it is fun that we have a plan in motion, something to look forward to as school comes to an end, so we aren’t sitting around wondering what to do with the kids. I’ll link up once we’ve completed something on the list, so you can check back to see how we are doing and how our summer is going.
The list is comprised of places to go, things to do, crafts to make, home renos to get done and more. If you have ideas be sure to add them in the comments, we’d love to add them to our list.
Fireworks on the 1st of July (check!)
- Visit the Aquarium
- Finish our backyard Deck
- Re-plant the garden (check!)
Fly a kite (check!)
- Berry Festival (check!)
- Paint kitchen cupboards
- PJ Day – All Day!
- Make homemade Popsicles
- Go to Stanley Park
- Take the train to Vancouver for the day
- Visit Gammi and Papa at Someday (check!)
- Go on the Sea Bus to the North Shore
- Visit Granny and Grumpa’s Antiques
- Homemade bubbles
- Have water balloon fight
- Sleep till Noon
- Have a kids help car wash
- Family picnic at Mill lake
- Visit the Water Park
- Swimming at Harrison Hot Springs
- BBQ Dinner Party with Friends
- Homemade ice cream
- Family walk around Mill lake
- Story time
- Get ice cream from Italiano new shop
- Fix front yard repaint driveway
- Set up New Office
So that is what is on our list so far. What’s on your list? Create one and then come back and link up so we can follow along. And be sure to grab our badge!
[inlinkz id = 4]