I was totally surprised today when I received a note from my good friend Tasha over at Life of a Canadian Ange
l, she is a Canadian blogger and writes about makeup and beauty and everything else in-between, she’s gorgeous and wonderful and … well I could go on and on. Instead just hop over and visit her to show her some love.
Tasha nominated me for One Lovely Blog Award. The rules are simple. I have to share 7 random facts about myself and then pass this award on to 7 bloggers whom I feel are deserving of it. That’s easy!
7 Random Facts About Myself
- I met my husband online, got engaged two weeks later and married within the year. We have been married for 8 years now.
- I have written 11 romance novels (non of which) are published.
- I’m addicted to Slurpee’s (cream soda diet) all the way baby!
- I grew up singing and was even given a scholarship to a music school and offered a record contract which I turned down, because of my love for writing.
- I love being a special needs mom. Both my boys have taught me how to be a better person. My husband has taught me how to love myself. To all of them I’m grateful.
- I’m addicted to gadgets, anything electronic and I drool. Give me a 90 inch tv any day over a diamond ring.
- I love musicals: Mama Mia, Rock of Ages, Rent, Phantom of the Opera. Just love them!
TAG : You Have Been Nominated!
These are the 7 blogs (bloggers) I’m nominating for this award. I feel they contribute and give everything they have each and every day to share little pieces of themselves with all of us.
Thanks Tasha for this great award. Please give some love to the nominees above and head on over to visit them. You won’t be disappointed.