I don’t know about you but for me the holidays are all about indulging in sweet goodness. And one of my favorite treats during any time of the year is Reese Peanut Butter Cups. Chocolate and Peanut butter together is just heavenly and a sinful and delicious way to create some amazing desserts. This year you can celebrate the holidays with Reese Canada and enjoy these sweet treats – plus a giveaway!
Peanut Butter Cup Crumble Cake – Perfect for Coffee with Friends
Celebrate the Holidays with Reese #Giveaway #HolidayGiftGuide
Recipe Type: Dessert
Serves: 12 – 16
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1-3/4 cups all purpose flour
- 3/4 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg(s)
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup boiling water
- 38 to 40 REESE’S Peanut Butter Cups Miniatures
- (hdr) (hdr) ONE-BOWL BUTTERCREAM FROSTING (recipe follows)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Stir together sugar, flour, cocoa, baking powder, baking soda and salt in large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil and vanilla; beat on medium speed of mixer 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- Remove wrappers from peanut butter cups; cut each cup into 4 pieces. Prepare ONE-BOWL BUTTERCREAM FROSTING. Reserve 1/3 cup frosting; frost cake with remaining frosting. Sprinkle peanut butter cup pieces over frosting. Place reserved frosting in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 15 seconds or until pourable; drizzle over cake. Allow drizzle to set.
- ONE-BOWL BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
- tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- -2/3 cups powdered sugar
- /2 cup HERSHEY’S Cocoa
- /3 cup milk
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- Beat butter until fluffy in medium bowl. Alternately beat in powdered sugar and cocoa with milk until of spreading consistency (additional milk may be needed). Blend in vanilla. About 2 cups frosting.
My boys are getting some Reese goodies in their stocking. How about you? Have you tried any Reese holiday goodies? Reese has some incredible treats available in the stores right now, geared perfectly for the season. Check it out! Plus more great recipes at Reese Canada.
Did you Know????
Reese Peanut Butter Cups originated in 1920 when H.B. Reese Candy Company, located in Hershey, Pennsylvania, created these unique cup-shaped combination of peanut butter and chocolate — yummy goodness! In 1930 these little cup’s were sold for a penny a piece. The treat was considered to be for the young and old alike to enjoy… In 1950 a 100,000 square foot facility was built on Chocolate Avenue. Hershey’s Reese Peanut Butter Cups Candy was launched in Canada 1969 and Reese Crunchy Peanut Butter Cups were launched in 1978 and both have been a Canadian favorite ever since!
Our good friends at Reese wanna give you (our readers) some holiday goodness. They are giving you a chance to win a Reese prize pack! How fantastic is that? To enter fill out the Giveaway Tools form below.
Note: Ahem you will have to excuse me the box was full of more Reese goodies but I couldn’t grab my camera fast enough before the boys in the house dove in and ate half of what you see you here NOM NOM NOM!