11 Responses

1. Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations
    Nancy @ Whispered Inspirations at |

I don’t have a child with special needs but, I appreciate that you help us learn more about it through your posts. :)

2. Jenn
    Jenn at |

Your blog is an amazing read to understand the life of a parent dealing with disabilities. Its hard being on the outside and not understanding how one feels to be on the inside! Your post did a great job of opening the door a little to give us a sneek peek!
    Jenn recently posted..THE JUNGLE BOOK: DIAMOND EDITION #review

3. Jenna Em
    Jenna Em at |

Thanks for writing this, Jodi. You are right that many people don’t “get” it, but it does help one understand better when reading it. My best friend in high school was/is bipolar, and it was hard for me to see her that way (because I knew her before her condition was so evident).
    Jenna Em recently posted..Disney’s The Jungle Book Is Now on Bluray/DVD – Go Ape!

4. Randa @ TBK
    Randa @ TBK at |

I don’t think you should feel like you have to explain yourself to anyone but I’m happy you wrote this post. Not only does it let you express how you feel but helps other understand, better. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and feelings Jodi.
    Randa @ TBK recently posted..$100 Amazon Gift Card Giveaway

5. Angie@Echoes of Laughter
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter at |

This is so very well articulated Jodi and thank you so much for explaining the frustration and pain that you feel everyday. I have a few friends with special needs children and you have really given me a lot to think about in how they must be spending their day and I how I could do better to support them! Have a great week and don’t forget to love yourself too!
    Angie@Echoes of Laughter recently posted..Enjoy The Latest Magazines From Home with Next Issue Canada

6. Danny
    Danny at |

Christians a 7 year old boy diagnosed ( so they think) ADHD , general anxiety, intermittent explosive disorder
    And talk about rage and fight with his younger brother.
    Everyday is a chore ( we have 3 boys ) and no family in the city we live in!!
    We get no support , no help, no date nights( last one was a year ago) no therapy for our boy ( we think it’s aspergers)
    The list goes on!!!!!