So you like what you see? You’d like to have Jodi & Corey work on your behalf? Want to see your products on our website, shared with readers everywhere?
Fraser Valley blogger Jodi Shaw is best known for her popular blog Rants n’ Rascals, named one of Vancouver’s Top 30 Mom bloggers and influential in brand awareness. You will find this mom of 2 boys, geek girl, hockey lover spending her days online raising awareness with her posts on disabilities, parenting, hot reviews and local events across social networks like Facebook, Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter.
Both Jodi & (co-blogger and best friend) husband Corey a.k.a. The Forgetful Dad share their opinions on everything from movies to home decorating, along with the ups and downs of life living with disabilities and raising a child who has special needs.
Since 2010 Jodi has worked with some of the top brands across the country to provide honest opinions and reviews on products to help make Canadians lives easier. Jodi has been featured on
- CBC Radio
- Abbotsford News
- City Mom
- Guest Blogs
- Numerous Interviews
- Nominated 4 years in a row for the CWA Awards for BEST lifestyle, Parenting and Disability blog.
Do you want engaging posts for your blog? Have an event you need covered within the Lower Mainland? Looking for an ambassador for your brand or media management? You can click below to learn more about Jodi & Corey and their work and involvement online.
You can connect with Jodi on LinkedIn for more details, or email her to discuss partnering and projects you have in mind at rantsnrascals @ gmail.com
Stuff About Me
- Stop Nagging on People for Sharing guest post BluntMoms — 2014
- CBC Radio One with Michelle Eliot — 2012
- Vancouver most fabulous 30 mom bloggers — 2011
- Interview 5 minutes for mom — 2010
- Published Chicken Soup for the Soul Love Stories: She had His Heart (JP Shaw) & Divorce and Recovery book
- Abbotsford Center Sesame Street Live — 2014
Promotion for Sesame Street Live in Concert at the Abbotsford Center. Campaign giveaway and tweet, Facebook and email blasts to readers and followers. Blog about the event, showcase Elmo Makes Music and promote the Sunny Seat Ultimate Fan Experience.
- Guest Panel/Brand Ambassador Connecting Bloggers & Brands Conference Vancouver — 2013
Set up and collaborations with other ambassadors for the meet and greet and conference in Vancouver to connect brands and bloggers together. Guest Panel, answering questions on blogging and brand engagement. Social interaction with brands for the event including; Telus, Chicken Farmers Canada, and Canadian Beef.
- Buick Air Miles Drive Your Air Miles Campaign — 2013
Showcase the 2013 Buick Enclave for the #DriveYourAirMiles program. Campaign to head to Whistler for the weekend, stay at Hilton. Blog about the hotel, Whistler Village, Boston Pizza, and other stops on the tour. Chat and share with people the campaign hashtag and promote the giveaway for the 3 day event.
- Ambassador — Kinder Canada, Build-A-Bear, OPI, Kelloggs, VH Sauce, Canadian Beef and Netflix Canada– 2010 to 2014
Responsible for consistent brand promotion and awareness via blog posts, social engagement, word of mouth marketing, reviews and giveaways.
- London Drugs local promotion for Highstreet — Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Camera
- Nexus 7 Tablet review for Staples.ca — Bring Home the Nexus 7 for the Holidays
- Stuck on You Labels — Gear up for camp with Stuck on You labels for Kids
- Netflix Monthly Post — Netflix teaches kids about the earth via #StreamTeam
Site Statistics as of April, 2014
35, 618 Page Views Per Month (per Google Analytics:)
13, 206 Unique Visitors Per Month (per Google Analytics:)
279, 897 Alexa Traffic Rank Global
176, 822 Traffic Rank in US
8, 708 Traffic Rank in Canada
Google PR: 4
334 Newsletter Subscribers (rss + news) combined
1,900 Facebook Fans
2,762 Twitter Followers (@rantsnrascals)
393 Google+ Followers 41 Google Communities Followers (NEW!)
1053 Pinterest Followers
176 Instagram Followers
56 Bloglovin’ Followers
For more information on working with us please visit Advertising & PR to discover how we can help you! Or contact us below.Please note that my inbox is incredibly busy. If you do not hear from me, please feel free to write back. Your email may have been lost in junk or spam, or you may have slipped through the cracks.